광고
광고

양주시, 인천 소재 용역‧파견업체발 코로나 전수검사 실시

건설현장 944명’… 현재까지 연관 확진자 없어

하인규 기자 | 기사입력 2021/01/08 [22:32]

양주시, 인천 소재 용역‧파견업체발 코로나 전수검사 실시

건설현장 944명’… 현재까지 연관 확진자 없어

하인규 기자 | 입력 : 2021/01/08 [22:32]

▲ 양주시청 전경 (사진제공=양주시청)  © 브레이크뉴스 하인규 기자


(양주=브레이크뉴스 경기동북부)하인규 기자=인천 소재 용역‧파견업체발 코로나19 확진자 발생과 관련, 양주지역 건설현장 관계자 등 944명의 전수검사 결과, 현재까지 연관성 있는 추가 확진자는 발생하지 않았다.

 

양주시에 따르면 인천 확진자와 접촉한 인천 소재 용역‧파견업체 근로자가 지난 12월 31일 확진됨에 따라 인천 확진자와 접촉했던 양주지역 용역‧파견업체 소속 근로자 22명에 대한 코로나 검사를 진행했다.

 

검사 결과 지난 4일 관내 용역‧파견업체 근로자 22명중 양주 207~216번, 10명의 확진자가 발생했으며 12명은 음성 판정을 받았다.

 

시는 코로나19 확산 차단을 위해 관련 건설현장 관계자 등 944명에 대해 거주지 지자체와 협력해 선제적 검사를 실시, 현재까지 1명 확진, 879명 음성, 64명은 결과를 기다리고 있다.

 

추가 확진자 1명(양주 220번)은 인천 발 코로나19 집단 감염과 연관성이 없는 것으로 조사됐으나, 심층 역학조사를 진행중에 있다.

 

현재까지 인천 소재 용역‧파견업체발 관련 확진자는 근로자와 가족, 지인 등을 포함해 인천지역 27명과 양주지역 10명 등 총 37명으로 확인됐다.

 

시는 역학조사 등을 통해 관련 건설현장 관련 업체 등으로 전수검사를 확대할 계획이다.

 

이성호 양주시장은 “현재 전수검사와 함께 역학조사를 진행중으로 추가로 확인되는 사항에 대해서는 시 홈페이지와 SNS를 통해 신속하게 알릴 계획”이라며 “코로나19 추가 전파 차단을 위해 최선을 다하겠다”고 밝혔다.

 

이어 “시민 여러분께서도 지역사회 감염 차단을 위해 사회적 거리두기와 올바른 마스크 쓰기 등 개인 방역 지침을 철저히 준수해 주시기 바란다”고 당부했다.

 

▲     ©브레이크뉴스 하인규 기자

 

하인규 기자 popupnews24@naver.com

 

아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의<전문>이다.Below is the English <Full text> translated by Google Translate.


Comprehensive corona inspection conducted by service and dispatch companies in Yangju City and Incheon
944 construction sites’… So far, there are no confirmed cases

 

-Reporter In-Gyu Ha
(Yangju = Break News, Northeastern Gyeonggi Province) = In connection with the outbreak of corona19 confirmed by a service/distribution company located in Incheon, a total inspection of 944 people, including construction site officials in Yangju, has not occurred.

 

According to Yangju City, as workers of a service/distribution company located in Incheon, who had contacted with a confirmed person in Incheon, were confirmed on December 31, corona tests were conducted on 22 workers of a service/distribution company in the Yangju area who had contacted the Incheon case.

 

As a result of the test, on the 4th, out of 22 workers at the service and dispatch company in the building, 207 to 216 in Yangju, 10 confirmed cases, and 12 were negative.

 

In order to block the spread of Corona 19, the city conducted a preemptive inspection in cooperation with the local government on 944 people, including related construction site officials, so far, 1 confirmed, 879 negative, and 64 awaited the results.

 

One additional confirmed person (No. 220 in Yangju) was investigated to be unrelated to the COVID-19 outbreak from Incheon, but an in-depth epidemiological investigation is in progress.

 

To date, a total of 37 confirmed cases related to service and dispatching companies in Incheon, including workers, families, and acquaintances, were confirmed, including 27 in Incheon and 10 in Yangju.

 

The city plans to expand total inspection to companies related to related construction sites through epidemiological investigations, etc.

 

Yangju City Mayor Lee Seong-ho said, “We are currently conducting an epidemiological investigation along with a total inspection, and we plan to promptly notify the city's website and SNS for additional confirmed matters.” “We will do our best to block the additional spread of Corona 19.”

 

He said, “Citizens are also urged to thoroughly comply with personal quarantine guidelines, such as social distancing and wearing correct masks to block infections in local communities.”

닉네임 패스워드 도배방지 숫자 입력
내용
기사 내용과 관련이 없는 글, 욕설을 사용하는 등 타인의 명예를 훼손하는 글은 관리자에 의해 예고 없이 임의 삭제될 수 있으므로 주의하시기 바랍니다.
 
광고
광고
광고
포토뉴스
[화보]라붐 해인, 고혹적인 이미지·자태 과시..이래도 안 빠져?
1/6
광고
광고